Re: ihc-digest V5 #51

>On my Scout I have two window stickers, one is the International "IH"- =
>and the other is Calvin peeing on "Jeep"-  I got these from a guy just =
>down the street from me.  I'm sure he could design something, or does =
>someone already have a design?.  How many people would be interested?=20
>Chris Des Planques
>'67 800
I'd be interested in a sticker, not a T-shirt. How about a cartoon Scout,
bent in the middle a little with it's power and exaggerated tread on the
tires, throwing mud behind it with  ihc-digest and ???? around the
circumference. I still have an unused "Scout, Anything Else is Just a
Car" sticker, and it reminds me of how much I used to enjoy these
appearing mysteriously on the bumpers of Toyotas and Jeeps that were
traveling with me. I'm putting together a web page and prominent among
the pictures will be vehicles with that bumper sticker. If somebody could
produce a really good sticker for about $5 and if a buck of that went to
the digest, that would be really neat. I'd buy a couple.
John

John Hofstetter
Life Member, National Rifle Association
Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"