Gama-Gote 6x6 for sale

I was by my brothers lot this week and he has a Gama-Gote 6x6 on
consignment for sale. This is a military truck with a 4x4 with 2 person
cab and driveshaft going to a trailer. Power is a detriot diesel (2
cycle). Trailer is for personel with bench seats along sides, is covered
and has a heater. Rubber is LARGE non-directional tires with good tread.
It looks like a FUN ride!!! If any one is interested call Dan @ Reed's
Trucks & Trailers 707-792-9100.
--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development