Rebuilding a IH CB-3 Need Help Bad

I have a International Harvester Truck, but don't know what year it is, can
you help?  The information from the plate follows:

	1.  Model KB-3,  W.B.130, Chassis Serial #57265

	     Original Engine
	2.  Make International  Model GRD-214, Serial #284439
	     Certified Net Horsepower 73 at 3200 rpm

	3.  Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight 6650 lbs.

Is there a toy model of this truck and if so, how can I get one?  Can you
help me identify the specific year, I think it is a 1949.  Do you have any
pictures or do you know what the original color may have been?

I also need wheel brake cylender rebuild kits and a carb rebuild kit.  The
numbers on the carb are:  Model BBR-1, Carter Carburetors, St Louis, Mo.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

C. F. Robertson
1447 Center Point Road
Temple, GA 30179