RE: Rebuilding a IH CB-3 Need Help Bad

>I have a International Harvester Truck, but don't know what year it is,
can
>you help?  The information from the plate follows:
>
>	1.  Model KB-3,  W.B.130, Chassis Serial #57265<snip>

KB's were made form '47-'49, it'll probably be tough to pinpoint it any
closer than that. Trucks weren't neccessarily built in sequential order.
There were something like 9 original colors, I bet IH red and dark green
were most popular, but you could have ordered(and many companies did) just
about any color. There are undoubtedly places on the inside of the cab that
still bear the original paint, I've never failed to find original paint on
any truck I've ever looked at. Just don't be surprised if the original
color seems wierd, I've seen pictures of some pretty bizarre colors. There
are literature vendors that handle paint charts and can sell you an NOS
chart that will have chips of the 'stock' colors. You'll see ads for them
in Hemmings Motor News.

Here's a recent post to the list about model toys: