John's Body mount suggestions?

John,
	On the cancer issue.  When I first bought my Terra, it was of course
rotted bad.  I used 4ft of 4" channel (heavy stuff) for each of the inside
rockers, and 1 1/2" angle for the two floor supports under each of the
seats.  After I made some careful, crucial measurements of the two front
mounts and drivers rear, I had a welder friend of the farm I worked at bend
up some steel pieces to my specs out of 14 ga. steel.  After I cut and
welded all the new steel in, I used more 14ga. for the floor boards, cut it
to basic shape, heated it, beat it into place, and welded it.  All the
steel, including bending cost me $200.  After a little back yard body work,
it didnt look too bad, and its strong as hell.  I figured weight was no
object.  I had the cab (I'd call it a tub, but the back's cut off) off the
frame so it was easier.  The only thing original in the floor is the tunnel,
 which was pristene due to oil and grease coverage.
Layda,
Tark

'77 Terra 345/T19/D300/D44/3.07's