Re: Constant Volt reg

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Allan Weidenheimer wrote:

> I called NAPA today to try and buy a new constant voltage
> regulator.  Mine works, I just wanted to know if one can be
> had easily. Norm couln't find a listing, even with the IHC part
> number.  I took one off my parts truck and will try a visual
> search soon.  Anyone else already have a part number?

There was some discussion about this quite some time ago.  John Landry's
detailed instructions for building a simple electronic regulator are in
the FAQ, at http://www.binderbulletin.com/faq/4.htm#12.

Regards,
Daniel Youngquist | INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE |     HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS
tel: 541-688-9263 | Memory & Memory Adapters | Grain Mills, Water Filters
fax: 541-688-9775 |  www.teleport.com/~dany  | www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
dany@domain.elided | * VISA * MasterCard * Great Prices * NO SALES TAX! *
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
    Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759