new parts

Well, I bought some parts...
being a new scout owner and new to scouts all together it was tough
to decide I was not getting ripped off (or did I???)

I bought lock set, 2 doors, 1 iginition, and 1 tailgate locks $30.00
I think that was a good deal.

but I feel I got gouged on a 3-piece tie rod assembly, I got a Brand new
3 piece rod so from now on I can change the tie rod ends.  $179.00

I'm also planning on next month getting the bolt on frame brace, its $70
any suggestions as you can tell I have a small tracking problem.
either that or my scout was made for either lane (it's choice not mine.)

I also need steering box bolts where it mounts to the frame they are
loose, but I don't know where to get them or how to describe them so
that I can get the right ones.

		any and all thoughts accepted.
		Edkraus@domain.elided

		2month owner of a 1974 Scout II