RE: Did'ja ever...?

Thats what you people get for supporting Shuchks, Al"s, Kraagen,GreaseMonkey,Checker, PepBoys, GI Joes, ect and not your local small guy parts house. How are most of the small places survive today? Doing Jobber suppply to your local repair shops. The people that do it for a living don't have the time/money to risk on some hairlip to give them the wrong part.
Talk with your dollars. Don't encourage idiots.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA