Jacobs ign. spring work

Dirtball,
    I have/had the Jacobs ing. n my Scout II. It worked great until I
put a battery charger on my battery and didn't pull the fuse out. Snce
then I haven't been able to get the Jacobs to fire since. I have been to
busy working on my money job to try and make the Jacobs work. If you
need a diagram/instructions I will look for my copy and tell you how.
    Now I am swapping front springs in my Scout this weekend. Is there
any special things I should be looking for when I do it? I am just
taking the new springs on my parts Scout and putting them on mine.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EX                              (Extreme Rust)