4th hit-n-run in 5 years on my '72 Scout

God, I love that feeling.Come outside on a Sunday morning to see glass/fiberglass(even some sheet metal once) lying around the bumper of my scout and trying to figure out if anything on the scout has been broken. Not yet. Worst damage from any of the hit and runs: $3 for a can of black spray paint for the bumper. Their damage this time: front passengers side headlight bucket, grille, passengers side body (scraped down the side of the bumper after hitting the bumper at an angle.)

My neighbors think I'm nuts. There I am whoopin' and laughing as I sweep up parts. Happy as can be, after my scout was hit.

Owen (Hit my Scout, I dare you) Minor
Tacoma,WA