Re: Point Type Ignition System Question

With the crack of the whip, owen <renarac@domain.elided> moaned with pleasure and
gasped:

>I've seen a ceramic ballast resistor on lots of point style IHC v-8 gas vehicles.
>It's kind of a crappy design. Mounted on the intake in a "groovy" little metal
>bracket. Near the stock location of the coil.  I've even got a NEW ballast
>resistor and bracket for you if you drop by some time. (It's on that 2 bbl intake
>that's going to Allan. I'll take it off unless he needs one.)

Yes yes yes if Allen doesn't need it I want it!

I was just over near your Egghead store yesterday (Saturday), but since I
didn't see your Scout in the parking lot, I didn't bother to come in.

My Traveler could swing by if it wants to at lunch on Monday... and I could
come along!

>Is it just me, or is there something in the water in the Northwest? It seems like
>there is a disproportionate number of gabbers on IHC-Digest that are in the
>OR,WA,ID area.

Well... considering Tom Mandera is something that can't be explained and he
should be entered in the record books (I'm not complaining Tom... just
pointing out a fact), I guess for the rest it's just boredom???  <grin>

>Either that, or us Washingtonians are a bunch of windbags...hahahah!

Hmmmm... who are you speaking for Owen?  <grin>

Take care,

John
jlandry@domain.elided              |     - Washington State Residents -
Conservative Libertarian         |  PRESERVE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!
Life Member of the NRA           |      Vote NO on Initiative 676...
WA Arms Collectors               | It's just another scheme funded by big
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |  money to strip away your privacy and
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |  force the registration of gun owners.