Re: Point Type Ignition System Question

I've seen a ceramic ballast resistor on lots of point style IHC v-8 gas vehicles.
It's kind of a crappy design. Mounted on the intake in a "groovy" little metal
bracket. Near the stock location of the coil.  I've even got a NEW ballast
resistor and bracket for you if you drop by some time. (It's on that 2 bbl intake
that's going to Allan. I'll take it off unless he needs one.)

Is it just me, or is there something in the water in the Northwest? It seems like
there is a disproportionate number of gabbers on IHC-Digest that are in the
OR,WA,ID area.

Either that, or us Washingtonians are a bunch of windbags...hahahah!

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA