Re: Spark Plugs Too dumb to believe

With the crack of the whip, Steve Stegmann <stegmann@domain.elided>
moaned with pleasure and gasped:

>Yesterday,  I inspected the plug holes with a small inspection mirror and
>magnet.  No visible damage and no filings came out.  All 8 new plugs
>started easily and went in with fingers only.

Thank God it doesn't have aluminum heads... like my Subaru GL-10... which I
cross threaded!  That was my "once in a lifetime" but I picked the wrong
engine instead of a stout IH.

John

jlandry@domain.elided              |     - Washington State Residents -
Conservative Libertarian         |  PRESERVE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!
Life Member of the NRA           |      Vote NO on Initiative 676...
WA Arms Collectors               | It's just another scheme funded by big
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |  money to strip away your privacy and
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |  force the registration of gun owners.