<E36> Replacing Front Hub Bearing... Need help.

Greetings,

This weekend I am planning to replace the front wheel hubs on my E36 1994.
I am getting that grinding noise at less than 40mph and I am suspecting the
front bearings.  The rears were changed about a year ago.

Few questions about this:

1. Is the hub nut on my car 36mm or 46mm?  Which local store might carry a
46mm socket?  I don't think Sears does.

2. What size of allen socket is required for the front calipers and rotor
retainer screw?

3. Can the Sears tool to pull hub bearing be effectively used?

4. Can the hub nut be loosened when the car is on the ground, I don't know
how to lock the front wheels when they are raised other than to apply brakes
with the front wheel raised.

5. Is it required to do alignment after this replacement?

Thanks for your help.
Anup

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]