Keyless entry connection?

Brett/Gruppe

I literally took apart all of the wiring and harness connectors in the space behind the glove box to gain access to the very back part of the area closest to the fire wall. Still no green or black BMW OEM prewired harness to connect my BMW keyless remote entry module. I literally pulled the wiring harness for the windows, locks, and virtually every thing in my way to gain access, and still no remote harness connector to be found. This is the first BMW that says it's prewired and not have any evidence that it ever had one. Was that an option on a '97 328iS? I've always found them easily in the previous installations of OEM BMW keyless remote entry units. Is there any possibility that MY car doesn't have a prewired connector as stated? Should I take it to the dealer w/ the glove box out and let them try to find it? I'm over trying to find it.

TIA

Evan