Re: Windscreen cracked!

Sekurit was OEM on my E36, but I agree there are quite a few OEM
manufacturers. My independent mechanic subcontracted his to another
independent in a mobile van, since he didn't want to be bothered.

Do you have USAA insurance? They will replace it for free, last time I
checked. They actually have/had an installation center in San Antonio.
Check Richard's archives, or mine at:
http://db.mercedes.cx/mbsearch?words=sekurit&method=and&format=long&sort=score&config=fuzzy&restrict=mercedes&exclude=

New windscreen should be about $200, or free, depending on age,
comprehensive and insurer. They used to run about $1000.