FS: E36 Parts

Hi:

Time to clean out the garage since I sold my 98 M3/4. Wanted to give
listers a chance to buy the stuff before I post it on ebay:

Complete pics here: http://www.bitcircus.com/gallery/bmwparts

Here is a brief list of whats available:

(Please note all parts are from/for a 98 USA M3 Sedan, but will most will
likely work on any E36)

- -Newer USA Factory Headlights (Left and Right- about 2000 miles on them)
- -Newer USA Factory Taillights (Left and Right- Sedans only)
- -Newer USA Factory Front Turn Signal Markers (Sedans only)
- -Factory Stereo (includes removal tool)
- -Factory AMP for non-HK 10-speaker factory system
- -Factory rear speakers for non-HK 10-speaker factory system
- -Haynes manual from the UK
- -Autotek Amp and custom mount to fit factory amp location and holes.
- -UUC Tranny Enforcer

Email me if you have any questions. Prices are negotable, make an offer.

- -Ed