1976 BMW 2002 for sale $3400

This car is the carbureted version with a 4 speed manual transmission. The car has no AC, but it does have a sunroof and Pioneer CD player with 4speakers that sounds great. The interior is black with original? gray carpet and the seats have no rips.  I bought the car in 1999 from a woman who moved from California with it. So, it does not have any of the typical rust that east coast cars often have. The only rust is just below the left rear window where the paint peeled a little. Very, Very minor. The odometer says 73k miles which I cant prove as being accurate because I do not have all of the records. I have many, but not all.  The previous owner swore they were original miles, but it is hard to say. The car runs great, and as far as I know only needs a few minor details like a trunk lock, one of the lights for the license plate is non-functional, and the parking feature of the windshield wipers doesnt work- they stop exactly where you turn the switch off.  The body also recently suffered someone pushing in the left front fender (see pictures) and the left door has a scratch and impression without paint damage (see picture). The car was repainted the original red. The car also comes with various parts including a set of 4 alloy wheels off of a 325 with tires, the original chrome rear view door mirror, an extra Solex carb with air cleaner housing, extra exhaust manifold with headpipe, and a couple of extra unidentifiable parts from my friends 1976 2002- he moved away without taking the stuff.  It passed the DC safety and emission inspection which is done on a treadmill.  I live in the Glover Park section of Washington DC which is just north of Georgetown if that means anything to you. I am asking $3400 and you can see ten pictures of the car at:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1846207&uid=864367

Dan Katz
englishatwork@domain.elided
call 202 298-8292 before 9 pm please