Re: [uuc] Where's my keyless entry connector?

The connector should be taped back against the main harness at the firewall.

It may be totally covered in tape, making it hard to spot.

- - ----- Original Message -----
From: <eevans@domain.elided>

> I've installed several BMW keyless remote entry and security units and have
always found the green connection module inside the glove box that mates to my
remote receiver. It's a 10 minute job. Now I have a '97 328iS and can't find
anything that resembles a connector.
> Where the heck do could this connector be? I've taken a couple of pix of
what I saw with the glove boxes opened up w/ a connector included and one on
the '97 that's void of a connector. If anyone knows what's up w/ this please
contact me off line with a remedy. I'll be happy to send the pix that show the
entire gutted out box w/ the wiring connections.....minus the one for the
keyless entry on the '97.