I've got BIG problems!!! Need advice please

Greetings all.  I'm having some problems changing out
the clutch master in my 95 325i.  First thing, I can't
remove the fitting at the bottom of the master.  It's
on too tight and the hex is stripped.  Secondly the
hose that connects to the plastic fitting came off the
fitting instead of the fitting coming out with the
hose.  A local shop changed out my old master a few
months ago and now removing it myself I see that the
hose that connects to the plastic fitting was cut to
remove the old master and I believe that's why it came
off the fitting now.  And the hex fitting in at the
bottom of the master was stripped by some yahoo that
didn't know that the hell he was doing. So what
options do I have here guys??  Do I need to replace
the whole line because of the stripped out fitting??
How the heck can I remove it now??  Do I need a new
hose as well??  ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
 TIA!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i (Just sitting there :-(  )
L.A. BMWCCA