I need a few 1989 BMW 325i parts

I have revised my original list for clarification purposes; I need the
following for a 1989 BMW 325i 2-door:

Seat frame bottom section:If it has the black perforated-pleated vinyl that
is all the better. My frame is broken beyond welding.

Exhaust system from the converter back ( also referred to as the muffler).

Right door interior handle and the surround trim that fits in the door ( I
don't need the rods etc., just what is normally visible and all plastic)

Glove box (black) with the two little straps and the catch that the glove
box lock grabs.

Paul Wallp
tel: 513-221-4140
Cincinnati, OHIO 45206