looking for nice 4 door car

Hello everyone,
it looks like I may have infected my parents with the BMW bug.  They asked me to look around for a nice 4 door car for them.  I'm thinking a well kept late 80's early 90's e28 or e-30 would be what their after.  Possibly an e34 or e36, but that will probably be out of their price range.  It needs to be well maintained (with a known maint. history, reciepts are nice), 5 spd., and 4 door, a touring would be even better.  They live around Philadelphia, but will be coming to visit me in Austin before long, and will also be heading to South Carolina as well.  So anything within about 200 miles of those spots.
Let me know what's out there,
Thanks,
Jake Hahn
Terry Sayther Automotive