Totally Off Topic.. anyone interested?

Hi All,

This is totally off topic, and if I have violated any list rules I apologize
in advance, as I did not intend to.

I have recently shut down my IT company, and have a bunch (5) of brand new,
top of the line 1U rackmount style web servers for sale, they are brand name
with 1.3 gig processors 1 gig of ram, SCSI raid, and dual hotswap drives..
plus a lot of other goodies.  I also have some 10K rpm scsi drives, and 256
mb ecc registered ram dimms. and 2 still in the box APC rackmount UPS units
with 3000 VA.  I also have a brand new NEC electa elite voicemail system
that will handle 192 sets with digital voicemail, automated call
distribution (ACD) and 16 sets still in boxes.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.  the stuff is going for really
reasonable prices, (way below retail) since I am shutting down.

Thanks all, and sorry for the intrusion if there was one.

Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i
73 911s 2.7