Re: E30 325is Questions

Steve Hutchinson <Shutchinson@domain.elided> wrote:
> I have some E30 M3 parts that I am interested in installing on my
> 325is.
>
> My question is are they worth installing? Do they fit?
> I have a new steering rack,

Don't know about that one.

> the aluminum control arms,

Will fit/bolt on.
Do closely inspect them first as aluminum arms are known to fatigue with
heavy use. Otherwise they are a light-weight and otherwise expensive
alternative to regular E30/E36/E46 control arms.

> and all the coil springs.

Will fit/bolt on.
A good upgrade when matched to somewhat shorter than stock shocks.
Bilstein HDs may work, but Koni SA would be about perfect.

alex f