Re: E30 325is Questions

Yes it does worth it if you want more performance or better handling.
I installed a set of E30/M3 springs on my 91 318ic last month. It lowered
the car 1.25" front and 1" rear. It corners better now, and they improved
the look by reducing the big gap in the wheel arches. The suspension arms
are lighter, it's always a good thing to reduce weight in the
suspension/wheel/tire area.
For the steering rack, I don't know the ratio, but compare your 325's with
the M3. If the M3 ratio is less, that means that you will have a steering
with a faster response, not bad either.

Michel Drainville
91 318ic