  From: John F. Korzeniowski
  To: bmw@domain.elided
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 7:53 PM
  Subject: Paint Cleaning

  Everyone:

  Can somebody give me an idea on how to best clean the paint on my car's
  hood.  I left a bra installed on the hood and the paint below the
  looks like it is stained on cloudy.  Can this be cleaned?  Can somebody
  suggest a product for cleaning the paint on the hood?  Is there some
  treatment that I can use to prevent this from happening again? If it
  makes a difference the car is a 1993 535i.

  Thanks in advance
  John
  2001 - M5
  1993  535i