RE: odd sound when engine starts up

Kevin,

I think the sound you are hearing is one of the electric fans (there are two
I think) that runs for a while when the engine is started. It does the same
thing on my 325is occasionally, and has since the car was new in 94.

I checked out your web page and I can see you are enthusiatic about your new
car. I have had mine for 7 years now, and I still feel that way.

Congratulations, and I wish as many miles of driving pleasure as I have :)

Butch Berney
Fremont, CA
94 325is