RE: Buncha Buncha Help Requested

The shocks on my 94 seemed worn, which prompted a full suspension update at
78K miles...but that's a story for another time.

The rotors that seem to be recommended most often are made by Balo. They are
not cross drilled, and I really don't think that this is necessary unless
you are racing/autocrossing. They look cool, but this is one area where
function should supercede fashion. They worked great for me, and I plan on
buying them again in 5,000 miles or so, which would make it just about 40K
for the fronts. You can buy them at http://www.ultimategarage.com or at
http://www.gapa.com . I have personally dealt with Steve at Ultimate garage
and am very pleased with his service. He also stops by this list from time
to time with advice, so it is nice to return the favor. I have not bought
from Gapa, but people have good things to say about them, and they do have
good prices.

Not sure what is wrong with the parking brake, but you could try the auto
adjust feature. Drive forward at about 20-25MPH and slowly apply the parking
brake. You should hear a clicking noise that is the brake adjusting. Seems
to work on mine. I may be wrong about this, since I don't have the owners
manual here, but it can't really hurt anything. If the problem persists,
take it to a technician for diagnosis.

Changing brake pads and rotors is pretty easy. A couple hours the first
time, easily half that the second.

Good luck!
Butch Berney