Re: Buncha Buncha Help Requested

I have a 94 e36 and the shocks are still good at 95 k miles but i will
replace them soon.. the dust covers at the top are disintegrating... (i
have the sports package)....
i just recently replaced my brakes for cross drilled and dust free pdr
pads.... the rotors look cool with my momo sports (very open design)... i
think it is mostly esthetics....i have a rattle noise from my pads... maybe
too sticky.. i can't get rid of them...i replace the rear pads and now the
noise is in the front...
Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    "Richard R. Coker"
                    <richardcoker@eart        To:     <bmw@domain.elided>
                    hlink.net>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Buncha Buncha Help Requested
                    owner-bmw@digest.n
                    et

                    05/01/2001 03:13
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Richard R. Coker"

Ok, a number of questions I was hoping you guys and gals can help me with,
PLLLLLEEASSEEE.  I have a 1996 328iS with appox. 62,000. miles on it.  What
I am wondering is how much longer my shocks should last OR should I replace
them now.  Any other maintenance replacements I should consider other than
what is listed for schedule I and II??

Also, does anybody have a good place to get crossed drilled rotors, the
best
price I have gotten so far is $76. a piece and the last ones I got lasted
only 12,000. miles.   Is there any other items I should keep an eye on for
possible future problems???  (I have already replaced the waterpump as
preventive care)   Also, I can get two pairs of regular rotors for the cost
of one pair of cross drilled, are they really worth the added cost?
Thanks people! ! ! !

Two other questions, how hard is it to change the brake circuit and my
parking park has become weak in gripping ability what would be the normal
fix for this??

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of pic06605.gif]
- --