Buncha Buncha Help Requested

Ok, a number of questions I was hoping you guys and gals can help me with,
PLLLLLEEASSEEE.  I have a 1996 328iS with appox. 62,000. miles on it.  What
I am wondering is how much longer my shocks should last OR should I replace
them now.  Any other maintenance replacements I should consider other than
what is listed for schedule I and II??

Also, does anybody have a good place to get crossed drilled rotors, the best
price I have gotten so far is $76. a piece and the last ones I got lasted
only 12,000. miles.   Is there any other items I should keep an eye on for
possible future problems???  (I have already replaced the waterpump as
preventive care)   Also, I can get two pairs of regular rotors for the cost
of one pair of cross drilled, are they really worth the added cost?
Thanks people! ! ! !

Two other questions, how hard is it to change the brake circuit and my
parking park has become weak in gripping ability what would be the normal
fix for this??