Tramlining

What an interesting word! I must confess I have never seen it used before.
Whatever, the term is quite descriptive of the effect of wide, sticky tires,
and tight and responsive suspension on driver feel.

I guess it's a trade off. If you want easy steering and lots of give and
take, buy a Chev. However, if you desire superb road handling and truly
incredible cornering, then you need to forgive the 'tramlining' and simply
grin and bear it! Emphasis on the 'grin'!!!

Best regards to all,

Robin