RE:daily driver clarified

Thanks for everybody's comments on what I should look for.  However,
a few of you assumed my e46 would be wasting away in a garage and
that it was hardly a car that deserved such pampering.  Well excuuuuuuse
me.  LOL   No, seriously, my wife would assume the job of driving
it.  It is also a lease so the extra 15,000-20,000 miles per year
commuting would kill my pocket.

Thanks again everybody!   Also, if anybody has a good driver for
sale in the metro ny area, let me know.

Dr. Scott E. Brunengraber

     Thanks for using VDot.Net's premier Internet Service! Now with web-based email!
     http://www.VDot.Net