E28 Speakers

The speakers are only 5 1/4"!!!!!!!! there is way too much air space in the
trunk those speakers.  It does not matter how much amperage you have going to
them...Now in the 325's and some 7 series...those speakers are enclosed in
probably 5 X 8 X 8 boxes...and that's where they give out their bass from.
So and I was in the car audio bus. a long time....don't cut when you don't
need to...leave as factory and nice as possible.  If what you are looking for
you did not get...then evidently it's time to rethink the design.  Cerwin
Vegas are excellent speakers....and depending on how much bass you want you
do have to realize they are only 5 1/4's....Personally in My 325 I have 2 JL
Audio Stealth IB4 8" woofers that take the place of the rear speaker
boxes(all hidden)....and that's hooked up to a Zapco amp all witht the
factory radio and amplifier. Anyhow good luck...if you need any more ideas
feel free to email me..

Dr. Demetrios Matsoukas