Adding bass

Bill, I was interested in augmenting the bass in my 2000 328i.  The stock
system has good sound with a pretty smooth frequency response, but does lack
low bass response.  After considering several options, I added a basslink
subwoofer in the trunk.  This is a 10" subwoofer with a built in 200 watt
amplifier, all built into a small compact enclosure.  I installed mine in the
trunk and have been very pleased with the result.  This modest subwoofer is
not intended to be a boomer.  It adds just enough to provide a good bottom
end when needed.  It took about 2 hours to install, but most of this time was
assuring cosmetic details of the installation.  Basic installation only takes
about 45 minutes.  It turns on automatically when the sound system is turned
on and turns off by itself when the sound system is turned off.

Tom Shea