E36 M3 underside splash guard

My '95 M3's spashguard brackets broke and it's hanging half off.  The
shop wants to charge $400 parts and labor to replace, but I'm not going
to pay that much for something I can do myself.  Since I don't have a
Bentley manual yet, can someone tell me what the part numbers are, and
also if there are any recycling shops in the SF Bay Area that might have
these parts (better to go with parts from a salvage yard since these
splashguards seem to get torn up regularly).  I've checked many sites
online, but it's very difficult without knowing the part numbers...

Thanks in advance for the help,
Peitao