Performance Spark plug wires E30?

My car is runnig extremely bad. IT is most the idle. SOmethign is wrong and
the check engine light is on. Flashes 4 times when i do the test. Anways i
am going to toget some Bosch Platium 4 plugs and i am lookign for a good
inexpensive pait of 8mm performance wires. I hope it will make my car run
smoother. So if you know of any good wires for my 87' 325is than i would
love to hear from you. Thank you in advance,

Jason
87'325is intake,exhaust,sharked, springs/struts,16''rims w/ 225/40/16
sp9000's, racing dynamics body kit, and still looking for ways to improve my
car.