RE: Performance Spark plug wires E30?

The BOV! what? [mailto:flammingtwat@domain.elided] wrote:

> My car is runnig extremely bad. IT is most the idle.
> SOmethign is wrong and the check engine light is on. Flashes
> 4 times when i do the test.

So, what code does it flash out? What does that code translate into?
If you have no idea what I am talking about, read chapter 7.1.8 of the BMW
FAQ here:
http://www.unofficialbmw.com/~dalus/bmw/ftp/bmw/FAQ.7

> Anways i am going to toget some Bosch Platium 4 plugs and
> i am lookign for a good inexpensive pait of 8mm performance
> wires. I hope it will make my car run smoother.

It wont.
Platinum plugs are junk and so are most after market plug wires.
If your spark plugs are worn off (did you even look at them?) replace them
with correct Bosch W8LCR? plugs for your E30.
Unless your plug wires are testing bad, leave them in place. If they are
bad, replace them with OEM Bosch wires.

alex f