Trade Style 5 wheels for Style 19 in Dallas, anyone?

Hi all,
	I have a complete set of Style 5 wheels (cross spoke, bolted) for the e39
and wanted to trade them for Style 19 (seven spoke, bolted).  I have all
five (four + spare).  The spare has never touched the ground.
	I'm willing to drive up to 5-7 hours from Dallas.  I'll go a little further
if you live somewhere interesting, like New Orleans or Galveston or maybe
even South Padre Island(?).  I'll just make a little vacation out of it but
it'll have to be a day that I'm off.
	Anyways, here's a picture of Style 5 wheels on my car:
http://www.drcheap.com/~bsh/misc/5sport/5sport.jpg

Thanks!
Ben