RE:E36 Heated Seat Repair

Andrew,

I have taken my m3 seats apart. I do not know if your seats are the same.
The hard plastic cover on the back of the seat back comes off by removing
two screws at the bottom of the cover. Once you do that, you will find the
upholstery is stretched over a bunch of metal tabs that are part of the
frame. One by one, remove the upholstery from the tabs. The cushion will
come with it. I THINK the cushion is attached to the uph. w/ hog rings that
you will have to cut. I also think you need o take the bottom seat cushion
off in order to route the wires for the seat back.....

Dave
98 m3/4