[none]

I am the the fairly new owner of a 95 m3 and i'm thinking on lowering it
between an inch and an inch and a half. Are there any things I should be
looking out for or things I should be aware of before I make the decision to
go ahead and do this. I would also like to put some 18"(8)wheels on in the
future. Is this possible once i drop the car?

Also does anyone know if they make the stock motorsport 10 spoke 17" wheels
that came with my m3 in a size 18". I like this style wheel and would like
to go to a size 18".

TIA
Paul
BMWCCA 186412