Re:

Paul asked:

> I am the the fairly new owner of a 95 m3 and i'm thinking on lowering it
> between an inch and an inch and a half. Are there any things I should be
> looking out for or things I should be aware of before I make the decision
> go ahead and do this.

Since the ride will be harsher, it is recommended to upgrade your shocks
too. It helps make the ride smoother, and the new shocks will last longer
with the lowered ride. Bilstein H&R is a good combination.

I would also like to put some 18"(8)wheels on in the
> future. Is this possible once i drop the car?

Yes, it's possible. Many people have done it. You can go up to 245 wide on
the tires, with a little rolling on the fenders.

> Also does anyone know if they make the stock motorsport 10 spoke 17"
wheels
> that came with my m3 in a size 18". I like this style wheel and would like
> to go to a size 18".

Unfortunately no. All variants of the stock E36 M3 wheels are only made in
17".

Michael Ting