[none]

Hi I have an 83 528e.  I have emailed with many questions, gotten lots of help
and done a lot of work on it, but I am just tired of the complexity.  I would
definitely consider a trade for a caburated 2002.

Work done recently (last 6 months):

new rear seal. (I needed this done after I overpressured the engine by crimping
the hose that goes from the valve cover, over the fuel rail, to the intake.)

new fuel injectors.  This is what I was changing when I crimped the above hose.

timing belt changed 2000 miles ago

new dist cap, rotor, wr9ls plugs

new brake pads that squeak because I didn't buy the fancy ones.

many new hoses for air intake, gas, all bmw factory brand.

new hood shocks.

green, automatic transmition, ac broken, no radio $1800 or b.o.

or trade for: 70s 2002, 80s ford 5.0, 80's Tbird with v8/carb, 70s Intl Scout,
60s-80s Jeep Cherokee or Wagoneer in similar condition.

Mike Ahern
bay area
650-367-9694
408-523-0950x205