Re: E30 Clock / Temp Gauge Flashing

Jim,

I have exactly the same problem on my 90 E30 M3 clock although it doesnt
occur too often. I find that it is totally random and not connected to hot
or cold temeratures. I just push my finger hard into the button panel to
stop it.

Havent found a permanent cure though.

Abbs

"WorldSecure <ipe.uk.com>" made the following
 annotations on 12/16/99 10:16:28

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
This message and any attachments, which are confidential and may
be privileged, are for the use of the addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this
message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you have
received this message in error, please telephone +44 (0) 20 7481 0643.
The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the
author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of the IPE.