RE: Disconnecting the odometer

Andrew,
If your friend disconnects the odometer he is a thief with very little
ethics.  He also could be convicted of a federal felony if caught.  It
might also be against the state law depending on what state.

How would you feel if you bought a used car showing 60,000 miles when it
belonged to someone like your friend and actually had 120,000 miles.
But  I bet you already knew that!  You have more than an evil
curiosity.  If your friend does this and gets caught I would love to see
him go to jail.

Mo