1990 e30 m3: cheap parts source needed

I'm looking for a good, cheap and reliable source of parts for my ///M3. I'm
looking for the following parts for now, but I will be buying more as time
goes by. If you have purchased any of these parts recently, could you please
let me know how much you paid for them? Does anyone know of any open ended
recalls on this car?

- -New water pump
- -New timing chain
- -New timing chain tensioner
- -New heater outlet and inlet hoses
- -New upper and lower radiator hoses
- -New or used service indicator board in instrument cluster
- -New or used main service indicator board in instrument cluster
- -New power steering belt
- -New A/C belt
- -New Fan belt

TIA - Peter