Wiring Harness Question

OK, I admit this is an old question, but it has new relevance now that we
are entering fog season here in the DeepSouth(tm). Does anyone know where I
can get the wiring harness that goes between the foglights and the chassis
of an E28? It is a 2 pin weather sealed Bosch (or maybe ITT) designed plug
that is the critical piece. I do not want to splice such a short wire with
that high a current if I can possibly help it!

Thanks!
J.
'87 E28
151,000mi
What part of ALL don't you under stand? - Pat Schroder