[Q] Cleaning Wheels w/Kleen Wheels Installed

[Looking for experienced Kleen Wheel owners.  Kleen Wheel haters need not
reply...]

Assume that I put a set of Kleen Wheels on the basketweave wheels of my '93
525iT.  So, the wheels will stay much cleaner because the brake dust won't
cake up on them like it does now.

However, the wheels will still get dirty, and will need to be cleaned. So,
does the installation of Kleen Wheels make it much more difficult to use a
cleaning brush/swab to clean the wheels?  Right now, the cleaning tool that
I use can be pushed through each opening until it stops at the disc caliper.
  If I have those Kleen Wheel plates right behind the wheel, will I be
unable to completely clean the wheels?

(Those five spoke MM11-2 wheels are looking better all the time...)

- -rb