Re: Help required....Power Steering Rack!

>The control valve could be off center, that means you need another rack,
>or it could be your tires.  Rotate the front tires side for side.  If it
>pulls the other direction, they are bad.  If it pulls the same, its the rack.

Could you explain this a little more?    I have a slight pull to the right
in my '89 325i, and have switched tires, to no avail.

Could I just adjust the both tie rods in the same direction (the steering
wheel would need recentered) to center the control valve?

J.
'89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'84 325e 5spd (forsale)
'72 2002 Furture 2.5L six cyl. conversion
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)

http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder