Re: Help required....Power Steering Rack!

The control valve could be off center, that means you need another rack, or
it could be your tires.  Rotate the front tires side for side.  If it pulls
the other direction, they are bad.  If it pulls the same, its the rack.

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>