Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:00:13 EDT
From: DgcNjc@domain.elided
Subject: Michelin MXX3 Availability

Hey folks, I just saw some posts saying that Michelin does not make these
anymore.  I'm quite sure that we still make them. True, the Pilot Sport is an
improved replacement, but you don't just stop supply of a very unique high
performance tire. Many owners will insist on the O.E. tire for a few years
yet. It's unfortunately true that they are in chronic tight supply..fact is,
a lot of folks like them!...

For what it's worth, Doug C., Reno, Nevada